At JGM, we know preplanning is critical to a successful project.
From planning & design to fabrication & installation, JGM understands your piping needs and all the facets that are required for your complex piping systems found throughout the power, oil & gas, chemical, mining, pulp & paper, and heavy manufacturing industries. We utilize the latest 3-D scanning technology to capture your existing facility, guaranteeing 100% fit up.
Our 3-D Modeling software creates the necessary detailed spool drawings, allowing for prefabrication. Our state-of-the-art 65,000 square foot fabrication facility allows us to prefabricate up to 90% of your piping system prior to installation. JGM’s MRP (Material Resource Planning) system enables us to track all of the material from procurement and receiving, through fit up & welding, to the final inspection and testing.
- Utility Piping Systems
- Steam piping systems
- Sanitary Piping
- Alloy Piping System
- ANSI/ASME B31.3: Chemical Plant and Petroleum Piping
- ANSI/ASME B31.1: Power Piping
- ANSI/ASME B31.5: Refrigeration
- ANSI/ASME B31.8: Gas Transmission and Distribution Piping
- ANSI/ASME B31.9: Building Services Piping
- API 1104: Welding of Pipelines and Related Facilities
- Victaulic Piping Systems
- Threaded Piping Systems
- HDPE Piping Systems
- FCAW (flux-cored arc welding)
- MIG/GMAW/MAG (gas metal arc welding)
- Orbital welding
- SAW (submerged arc welding)
- SMAW (shielded metal arc welding)
- TIG/GTAW (gas tungsten arc welding)